Saturday, October 10, 2009

Workout 3- end of week one

Today was another easy run, 60 seconds of jogging followed by 90 seconds of walking.  I was sure I was doing something wrong because I wasn't hating it.  I admit it took a bit of motivating to get me out the door.  There is something about a lazy Saturday afternoon that just doesn't make getting up and running all that attractive.  Sinking into the couch and watching football would have been fine, but the nice fall weather, and the fact that I can't quit a mere three days into this new routine got me into my running clothes and out the door.  It really is beautiful here this time of year and having the back loop of the park all to myself didn't hurt either.  I imagine eventually I'll go to a more populated route, but for now, not being seen, and therefore not worrying about who is seeing me and what they are thinking is helpful for me.  We'll take this, literally, one step at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment